Simple Nonprofit Affiliate Program
Welcome to the Simple Nonprofit
This is where you will find all of our affilate products and packages which you can promote and make a great income from. We provide a wide range of affiliate tools for all of our programs to make it as easy as possible for you to setup promotions.
- Simple Nonprofit Starter Bundle [Easily Start a NonProfit] – Pays Per Sale
- Simple Nonprofit Grant Writing Workshop [Grant Writing Workshop] – Pays Per Sale
AFFILIATE PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read carefully before joining this program. You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
1. You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all e-mail contacts MUST be your OWN opt in e-mail list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything similar.
2. you must NOT run “negative” PPC or Iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
3. You should avoid using the raw affiliate link. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize RE-direct links in e-mails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission will be nullified. You need 2 sales before commissions are paid and a minimum of $50 to trigger the first payment.
5. Any JV Prizes are awarded based on qualified leads and are subject to fraud reviews. Qualified leads are unique customers who fill out the opt in form themselves with valid information. We will expressly deny or modify prizes based on lead quality. Activities of Fraud will lead to further actions.
6. You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the words SimpleNonprofit, Simple Nonprofit, Ocean Grand, Simple Nonprofit Starter Bundle, NonProfit Starter Bundle or Ocean Grand. We also do not permit use of domains containing the words of any variation which infringes on our brand.
Things you CAN do (subject to change without notice – please check back here regularly)
7. PPC campaigners may bid on any keywords including the product names and author names as long as you agree that these trademarks and product names are the property of SimpleNonprofit.com and you are only using them under agreement. This agreement maybe revoked at any time. Make sure all campaigns abide by point number 2.
8. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs.
9. NOTE to UK affiliates. Some Affiliate Commission is VAT Inclusive and you may be required to provide a Tax Invoice prior to receiving payments.
10. Affiliate payments to qualifying affiliates (see above) are made on a monthly basis after guarantee periods have expired.
11. All affiliate payments will be sent via Paypal. You must have an active Paypal account in order to receive your payments.
By clicking the link below you are agreeing to the SimpleNonprofit.com Affiliate Programs Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL FIELDS BELOW ARE COMPLETED TO ENSURE MINIMUM DELAY WITH YOUR APPLICATION APPROVAL.
For the Checks payable field you can enter “paypal” as all payments are sent via Paypal, we do not send out payments via check or other methods.
Questions and Answers
Q: How do you pay commissions and how often?
A: We pay your commissions on the 5th of every month via Paypal.
Q: Is there a minimum payout?
A: Your commissions need to be at least $50 before you will be paid. Any unclaimed commissions are accumulated from one pay period to the next.
Q: Is there a withhold period before my commissions are paid?
A: There is a 1 month delay from the day you made your affiliate sale to the day we pay you. For example, let’s say today is January 31 and your commissions is $50. This means that you’ll receive your commissions on March 1st.